Book your Aruba Ocean Club Timeshare
Club Resales Aruba Ocean
Club Rentals Sell Your ArubaTimeshare
Aruba Ocean Club Timeshare Rentals
If you are looking to take a relaxing getaway to Marriott’s Aruba Ocean Club without having to worry about the commitment of becoming a timeshare owner, Aruba timeshare rentals by owner might be the perfect option for you. Plus, when you rent a timeshare week, it is much more affordable than staying at any of the area’s hotels. Enjoy lavish accommodations with luxury timeshare amenities, all for a small price tag.
Aruba Timeshare Rental Benefits
In addition to an amazing trip to one of the world’s top destinations, there are many benefits to renting an Aruba Ocean Club timeshare by owner.
- Try before you buy: If you are considering purchasing an Aruba Ocean Club timeshare resale but are hesitant to commit without experiencing the resort first, a timeshare rental is a great option. Rent a week to enjoy everything the resort has to offer and decide whether or not you can see yourself visiting the Aruba Ocean Club time and time again.
- Member access: When you rent an Aruba Ocean Club timeshare, you have access to the same features and amenities as a timeshare owner, including the option to visit the Aruba Surf Club and Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino.
- Save money: Save hundreds of dollars on pricey hotel rooms by renting an Aruba Ocean Club timeshare by owner, and use the money towards taking your family on lovely dinner cruises or thrilling outdoor excursions. Plus, enjoy the additional luxurious features and space of a timeshare unit, as opposed to a stuffy, small hotel room.
Types of Marriott Rentals
Even if you’re just interested in renting a Marriott timeshare, it is important to do some initial research on the Marriott Vacation Club to know what you’re looking for. There are two options for Marriott Vacation Club rentals:
- Floating Week Rental: Because you are renting from an owner who only has the right to a specific week at the resort, the season they own plays a factor in when you are allowed to visit the timeshare unit and how far in advance you can reserve it.
- Destination Points Rental: When renting through a Destination Points owner, the location, resort, unit size, and week to visit will all depend on how many points the owner has.
Talk To Our